Employee Experience Accredited Programme
Learn how employee experience can have a positive impact on your organisation and how you can drive the agenda to create impactful cultural change.
Employee experience is crucial for developing a happy, productive, high-performing environment in which people can excel. The Employee Experience Accredited Programme provides an in-depth exploration and real-life stories to demonstrate how EX can positively impact your organisation.
Developed in partnership with Emma Bridger, one of the world’s leading employee experience experts, the programme will cover how to build a robust business case for EX and align your strategy with organisational objectives. It will also explore the differences between employee experience and engagement to not confuse the two.
You will have access to a range of blended assets, including animations, interactive videos, and downloadable resources, as well as lots of space for anchoring your reflections on the content.
Delivered wholly online, you can work through the modules at your own pace, picking up practical and applicable knowledge that you can begin to implement in your daily work.
All CIPD Learning courses will automatically provide you with access to the CIPD Learning Hub, our online learning platform, for 24 months.
The hub will house your course content, as well as useful resources, tools, and a community of professionals that you can tap into to support your learning and continual development.
This course will enable you to:
- design approaches to drive and assess employee engagement across the organisation
- align and evaluate worker voice tools and approaches and drive forward the outputs
- evaluate and improve management practices and behaviours to create a better worker experience
- design an integrated onboarding programme, as an example framework for EX design
- describe the benefits of proactive and reactive well-being approaches for workers and the organisation
- build a culture of trust across the organisation for workers and other stakeholders
- align organisation brand and employer brand
- shape people policy frameworks that positively impact the worker experience
- design communication plans which positively impact the worker experience.
Is this course right for me?
This programme is relevant if you are a people practitioner who currently has responsibility and accountability for employee experience or engagement in your organisational context. It is most beneficial to experienced practitioners but is also useful if you have an interest in, or you support the improvement of the employee experience and culture in your context.
What will I need to successfully complete the programme?
Please ensure you can answer yes to the following statements to ensure you can successfully complete this programme.
- I am currently working in this profession or area of work, or have recently done so, and will be able to refer to current or past work examples during my learning.
- I can write an assessment answer which reflects on my learning and demonstrates how I can apply it in my context.
- I will have online access to use the CIPD Learning Hub for the duration of the programme.
- I can use the English language at the IELTS level 6 “Competent user” level or above. For more information see: https://www.ielts.org/about-ielts/what-is-ielts.
- I understand I must complete the programme within a 12-month deadline of my registration payment.
- I will inform CIPD Learning if I have a learning accessibility need or disability for which I would require a reasonable adjustment.
- I confirm I have read and accept the programme policy.