Data and Analytics for People Professionals
Discover how to effectively use data and analytics to inform decisions and measure the impact of your work.
Data and analytics is a hot topic and is becoming increasingly crucial in order to understand organisational insights and influence business decisions.
In this course, you will examine practical case studies on how to effectively use analytics in your organisation so you can demonstrate the value of your people function. You will benefit from advice and guidance from a leading expert in the field and have the chance to pose your very own questions in an interactive environment.
This highly practical course is informed by the latest CIPD research and aligned to the Profession Map.
All CIPD Learning courses will automatically provide you with access to the CIPD Learning Hub, our online learning platform, for 24 months.
The hub will house your course content, as well as useful resources, tools, and a community of professionals that you can tap into to support your learning and continual development.
In this course, you will:
- describe analytics and its value
- demonstrate the link between processes and business outcomes
- define the analytics process / scientific method
- establish buy in and recognition for projects with the right data approach
- embed a culture of evidence-based decisions in your department and business
- build a dashboard that demonstrates your business value to investors.
Is this course right for me?
This programme is designed for people professionals across all levels. Interested parties may include HR personnel: generalists, training and development, talent management, organisational development, and workforce planning analysts.